Augusta 80 Bracken County 65

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another well played game from augusta, total team effort if they continue to play this style ball and keep brings the effort I look for them to hang yet another banner and Give some teams in the region fits, congratulations Panthers..

Solid late-season resume for the Panthers. Have beaten Scott, Clark County and Bracken County away from home; Brossart at home.

Great game to watch and well executed win by the Panthers! The Refs were really liking Crawford. They made him look like a superstar tonight and Bracken still couldn't come home with a W.

I'd also like some help with directions. Where is this "Hinson Magic" many have talked about on here for years? I just can't seem to find it. Can someone kindly point me in the right direction?

Posted error earlier, this is Augusta's 7th win in last 8 games and 5 in a row. These five guards are a pure delight to watch. Smart play offensively is now being matched with outstanding effort on defense. This is the hardest working team from start to finish you will see. Talented tall teams are tough, but we give them fits with constant hustle and effort.

He lead them to a lost. Point do not matter when you lose only when you win.

Sorry to take exception but this young man is an awesome whirling-dervish. He is 100% effort from start to finish. He spins under control and penetrates better than any player in the 10th. Hits the boards on every shot. Every coach in the 10th would love to have him and he doesn't deserve the criticism insinuated.

Connor Maddox all 5'9 of him was hands down best player on court tonight. The Augusta panthers are playing so well right now. Crawford, Sapp , j rod whole team is playing in sync. They make each other look good. The score board didn't do game justice it was a old fashion beat down. Great game panthers.

I'd also like some help with directions. Where is this "Hinson Magic" many have talked about on here for years? I just can't seem to find it. Can someone kindly point me in the right direction?

Even though he is our opponent, he is still a very good coach. Love his demeanor and know the Bears respect and listen. Is just going to take time, but expect them to be strong regional contenders next year. Losing Hamilton is a very difficult hole to fill. Most 10th Regional teams are not deep enough to fill this kind of vacuum. Hinson is building a program, not creating miracles. That's what I think BC wants.

Very impressed by Augusta tonight. Total team effort from Brian Kirk's team. Shoemaker, Crawford, and Maddox were terrific from start to finish. As others have said, it was a convincing win.

Bracken County really had trouble getting anything going. The loss of Hamilton hurts, because it puts even more pressure on Austin Crawford to score.

Great atmosphere as well. Packed house in the Panthers Den tonight!