Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta 80 Bracken County 65

Featured Replies

I thought true fans out there decide to run off their coaches whenever things don't go their way?

 

No real, detailed evidence of this to date. So, I would say your statement is inaccurate.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No real, detailed evidence of this to date. So, I would say your statement is inaccurate.

They just want to start trouble on the boys side. Still bad blood from the girls side that has nothing to do with the boys. We are happy with Hinson.

They just want to start trouble on the boys side. Still bad blood from the girls side that has nothing to do with the boys. We are happy with Hinson.

 

...and their statement hold no water on the girls side either.

They just want to start trouble on the boys side. Still bad blood from the girls side that has nothing to do with the boys. We are happy with Hinson.

 

Kind of funny that I wasn't even bringing up the girls program. its amazing at how you honestly think I'm bringing up something else when I'm not.

 

 

If the shoe fits though, lace it up and wear it!!

No real, detailed evidence of this to date. So, I would say your statement is inaccurate.

 

And I would say that my statement is an observation of the situation...your opinion of my observation is inaccurate.

I guess Patrick Kelsch who was an excellent coach, thought he was the here and now too. Remember he was let go for being a winning coach then when he lost against Augusta it was bye bye!!! You have to walk on eggshells if your a coach at Bracken and the one rule is never let Augusta beat you, the heck with the rest of the season. Augusta, big rival for the past five years has been Mason Co.

I guess Patrick Kelsch who was an excellent coach, thought he was the here and now too. Remember he was let go for being a winning coach then when he lost against Augusta it was bye bye!!! You have to walk on eggshells if your a coach at Bracken and the one rule is never let Augusta beat you, the heck with the rest of the season. Augusta, big rival for the past five years has been Mason Co.

 

 

 

Isn't your ax sharp enough already? You just keep grinding it. :rolleyes:

I guess Patrick Kelsch who was an excellent coach, thought he was the here and now too. Remember he was let go for being a winning coach then when he lost against Augusta it was bye bye!!! You have to walk on eggshells if your a coach at Bracken and the one rule is never let Augusta beat you, the heck with the rest of the season. Augusta, big rival for the past five years has been Mason Co.

If most of your prior posts on here didn't expose your lack of knowledge as to what is really going on, then your above comments about Brackens former girls coach, just confirmed it.

Geeezzzz this thread is about a game, a game of two TEAMS, not Hinson vs Kirk, not Crawford vs moddox, and Kelsch well I'm not sure how or way he is even coming up in this conversation.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rules 12 and 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.