Top returning players in south central Kentucky

Quickasacat

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also from Franklin-Simpson - Keep an eye on #18 Saul Brady. Will be a junior next fall. He had over 1,500 all purpose yards last season. He has already put on about 10 pounds of muscle this winter. #51 Dion Pearson will be a junior this coming season as well. 6'1 275 very explosive. There are some other standouts on this team coming back.

Of course I am partial to players in my area. 2 players in the class of 2017 who have made impressions on division 1 programs. Daniel Caudill running back for Edmonson County was an absolute playmaker. Did a little bit of everything for EC and I look forward to watching him under the new head coach. Another player is Rex Henderson the Quarterback for Butler County. Kids does everything for that team and has the frame to make it to the next level. Both are small town kids in my area that will make some noise next season.

Anybody from Franklin Simpson know anything about Jordan bass.also players to watch and South Warren Hayes ,Namvong and Litten all three players numbers should go up this year also Zack Haynes will play tied in with all the new transfers coming in then allow him to play tight end may have the best hands on the team.defense of side about Jacob Lacy will be a monster and a linebacker name Sparkman.

Anybody from Franklin Simpson know anything about Jordan bass.also players to watch and South Warren Hayes ,Namvong and Litten all three players numbers should go up this year also Zack Haynes will play tied in with all the new transfers coming in then allow him to play tight end may have the best hands on the team.defense of side about Jacob Lacy will be a monster and a linebacker name Sparkman.

Do tell about all of these "transfers".