Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quickasacat

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Quickasacat

  1. Will be a battle. I don't think ACS can compete for 4 quarters. FS wins 36-20
  2. macdon-- How did Brady and Robey do? Are thy going both ways?
  3. WHO HAVE PROVED THEMSELVES IN THE EARLY SEASON?
  4. Very evenly matched game, but I see FS winning it. 24-16
  5. Warren East just can't get a break. Greenwood will be very good, just not BG good.
  6. You're name says it all. I strive not to waste my time on things that are pointless.:deadhorse:
  7. Basketball season is over and the titles have been given. I'm taking about transfers that will make someone a title contender in December. Who are they and where did they transfer and will they help their new team contend for a title.
  8. Who has transferred to a school that will cause them to be a title contender this year?
  9. I have read some of your other posts concerning this district and Franklin Simpson, what part of FS interests you? What will be their strengths this season, in your opinion?
  10. Should be a solid team. They should be all grown up by now and ready to play. They have speed, size and the athletes to get the job done. Will they? Time will tell. I hope someone that is closer to the program will tell us more. Who are we to watch for this year?
  11. Easy Spin. No harm meant with my comment. I was just making an observation, that without him it would weaken the offense. It's good to hear that the kid is getting things back on track. I hope he has a excellent senior year. I hope all of our district kids do well.
  12. Heard from a reliable source that Namvong wasn't even on the team at this time. I'm sure there are some SW boys that will be able to confirm or refute.... I hope it's not true, but that is out there.
  13. I thought Caverna hired Davidson last year. What happened?
  14. I would say SW or Franklin Simpson. I believe FS will have the edge this year. I think W.E. Raider would say they may grow up this year. SW has all the pieces to do it again, but I'm not sure the chemistry will be there as it was last year. Would love to see some competition form Louisville road, but doesn't look to happen.
  15. Bowling Green will be BOWLING GREEN!!! ANOTHER YEAR ANOTHER TITLE! Good luck to the purples.
  16. What does FS have to do with my post? As far as FS not beating someone, what does that have to do with this post? How is FS accusing someone of recruiting? Get your facts straight. I call it like I see it, and FS has nothing to do with my post. I was referring to WE and WC just in case you don't know, but FS is in Franklin and not on Russellville or Louisville road.
  17. Louisville road along with Russellville road are desirable address as well. Sounds like some recruiting is going on. That's ok... You will be up there with that other Jr. College team next year and y'all recruit all you want. :dancingpa
  18. When did the rules change and allow kids to transfer wherever they want to? Why doesn't some of these kids end up at WE or WC?
  19. Coach, do you have any highlights of the other two mentioned?
  20. Who should be some of the standouts this year and what class are they in?
  21. Players are transferring into FS or SW? I wouldn't think SW would need much help. Lol
  22. Does Warren East have anything to go with their backfield? Will Central have enough players? Will FS make a run with their young bucks? Will ACS continue to grow up? Who will have that breakout year and dethrone the king? Anyone?
  23. BG will dominate year in and year out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.