Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfers

Featured Replies

Who has transferred to a school that will cause them to be a title contender this year?

Who has transferred to a school that will cause them to be a title contender this year?

 

Is this supposed to be in the Basketball thread?

  • Author
Is this supposed to be in the Basketball thread?

Basketball season is over and the titles have been given. I'm taking about transfers that will make someone a title contender in December. Who are they and where did they transfer and will they help their new team contend for a title.

Sloan left Taylor County but there are rumors saying that he'll be back at Taylor, he'll be at Ballard, etc.

 

Other than that, I don't know of anyone else that has transferred state-wide

In football is it even possible for a transfer to cause a team to be a title contender?

In football is it even possible for a transfer to cause a team to be a title contender?

 

I vote NO it would not.

Basketball season is over and the titles have been given. I'm taking about transfers that will make someone a title contender in December. Who are they and where did they transfer and will they help their new team contend for a title.

 

Gotta forgive the knee-jerk reactions that automatically assume from the thread title that you're talking about hoops. Remember, this is the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

In football is it even possible for a transfer to cause a team to be a title contender?

 

This thread is pointless.

Depends on the player but in most scenarios I don't think so. If you put a Kash Daniel on a second tier team of contention like Ashland they'd be the state champions I think. But I agree the thread is pointless because if the player is of the caliber that he can make that big of a difference this forum would have known about it before it happened.

It's not this year but Boyle County has had a couple of transfers over the past year in Nick Walker(Danville) and Landon Bartleson(Mercer County). Junior-to-be Nick Walker is battling for the starting QB spot and incoming freshman Landon Bartleson may see some time on special teams and could make an impact there. There is also another incoming freshman that I believe is named Grant Hotchkiss(Madison Central, maybe) that people speak highly of as well. While they may not impact the team to a state title in 2016 I can see all three having a huge impact on Boyle County's title chances in 2017.

 

I'm also interested in seeing if any of the other transfer rumors going around town come to fruition.

  • Author
This thread is pointless.

 

You're name says it all. I strive not to waste my time on things that are pointless.:deadhorse:

It's not this year but Boyle County has had a couple of transfers over the past year in Nick Walker(Danville) and Landon Bartleson(Mercer County). Junior-to-be Nick Walker is battling for the starting QB spot and incoming freshman Landon Bartleson may see some time on special teams and could make an impact there. There is also another incoming freshman that I believe is named Grant Hotchkiss(Madison Central, maybe) that people speak highly of as well. While they may not impact the team to a state title in 2016 I can see all three having a huge impact on Boyle County's title chances in 2017.

 

I'm also interested in seeing if any of the other transfer rumors going around town come to fruition.

 

Didnt they also get a very good player from Bell Co last year?

Didnt they also get a very good player from Bell Co last year?

 

Yes. Corey Swanner. RB-LB-DE He had a really good senior season last year and was a key to Boyle's success.

You're name says it all. I strive not to waste my time on things that are pointless.:deadhorse:

 

Yet you decided to let me know about it? Got ya! :clap:

At Desales we have James Tobin who transferred from St.X. Very valuable corner who will be a threat

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.