Top returning players in south central Kentucky

Quickasacat

Not long ago, FS was perhaps the most respected and feared athletic program in this area. For nearly a decade now, the Wildcat line is that if you cant beat them, accuse them of recruiting! If you cant beat them for a while, quit playing them.

As I recall, a state baseball championship was won at FS while a future MLB pitcher led the Wildcats. I believe his home residence was Pig, KY. Using a line from Major League, Pig, KY is "just a bit outside" the Simpson County line. Two counties away, correct.

What does FS have to do with my post? As far as FS not beating someone, what does that have to do with this post? How is FS accusing someone of recruiting? Get your facts straight. I call it like I see it, and FS has nothing to do with my post. I was referring to WE and WC just in case you don't know, but FS is in Franklin and not on Russellville or Louisville road.

Edited by Quickasacat
Misspell

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does FS have to do with my post? As far as FS not beating someone, what does that have to do with this post? How is FS accusing someone of recruiting. Get your facts straight. I call it like I see it, and FS has nothing to do with my post. I was referring to WE and WC just in case you don't know, but FS is in Franklin and not on Russellville or Louisville road. ��

BTW...Who cares about baseball?

Every school in the BG area has benefited from a transfer...none can really point a finger...

Damien Fishback - Basketball - Auburn signee - Mr. Basketball - Grew up in the WE area, played at Gwood.

Josh Carrier - Basketball - UK signee - Mr. Basketball - Grew up in the WE are, played at BG

Eli Brown - Football - UK signee - 4-star recruit - Grew up in the WC area, went to WE

George Fant - WKU signee - Tremendous player - Grew up in the WE area, went to WC

South hasn't really been around long enough for me to know who they've had, but I assure you, they'll get their's too.

It all pretty much equals out in the end. Deal with the kids that show up at your door.

• 2 weeks later...
Every school in the BG area has benefited from a transfer...none can really point a finger...

Damien Fishback - Basketball - Auburn signee - Mr. Basketball - Grew up in the WE area, played at Gwood.

Josh Carrier - Basketball - UK signee - Mr. Basketball - Grew up in the WE are, played at BG

Eli Brown - Football - UK signee - 4-star recruit - Grew up in the WC area, went to WE

George Fant - WKU signee - Tremendous player - Grew up in the WE area, went to WC

South hasn't really been around long enough for me to know who they've had, but I assure you, they'll get their's too.

It all pretty much equals out in the end. Deal with the kids that show up at your door.

At least WE got one in!