Obama hides Cross but allows Allah at recent speech to be seen

jericho

In 2012 at a speech at A Catholic Univ he had the cross hid but at recent speech at a Mosque he sure allowed Allah to be seen.

Maybe everything he has said he wasn't isn't true and he is what everyone always knew to begin with.

And he won't allow Syrian Christians to enter America, but allows others to come in.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/georgetown-says-it-covered-over-name-jesus-comply-white-house-request-0

Obama Hid ?Jesus? at Catholic University ? But Allows ?Allah? to Be Widely Displayed During Islamic Center Speech » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

2012, right? Must be a slow news week.

2012 or 2022

He had them take the cross down but yet allowed the Muslim Community to see how much he is like them to allow Allah to be seen.

I'm to the point to think he is not a true Christian.

Not to mention the mosque he went to speak at and the background they have with the Muslim Brotherhood

His true colors are beginning to show, I'm just shocked he don't have hijabs on his 2 girls

Georgetown University Jesuits? Heck, they probably covered it up themselves years ago.

That may be true but Obama told them to take it down when he spoke there. I would have told him to stick in his ear if he wanted to speak at a Christian church and dictate that a cross not be shown...but the folks at the Church were spineless.

Georgetown University Jesuits? Heck, they probably covered it up themselves years ago.

The speech I remember, when the crucifixes were covered, was at Notre Dame University. And yes, I was disgusted, speak as we are or don't come at all. Our president, when a member of the Illinois statehouse, actually wrote the bill refusing healthcare to babies who survived abortions and were left to die. They had breathed on their own, so don't tell me they were not persons. It is in his record, read it.The Notre Dame and Georgetown administrators should have cancelled the speechs. I know for a fact that there are N.D. Alumni who have cancelled their yearly donations to the college. The Catholic Church cannot have it both ways.

The speech I remember, when the crucifixes were covered, was at Notre Dame University. And yes, I was disgusted, speak as we are or don't come at all. Our president, when a member of the Illinois statehouse, actually wrote the bill refusing healthcare to babies who survived abortions and were left to die. They had breathed on their own, so don't tell me they were not persons. It is in his record, read it.The Notre Dame and Georgetown administrators should have cancelled the speechs. I know for a fact that there are N.D. Alumni who have cancelled their yearly donations to the college. The Catholic Church cannot have it both ways.

Absolutely disgusting...hard to imagine anyone in the Catholic church could support someone who did that...