Campbell County 54 Mason County 41

CKC

Give credit to Campbell County they outplayed Mason County and had more energy.

I still believe Mason County is the team to beat. You shoot 28 percent, you won't win many games.

Jordan Frodge had 3 fouls in the first half and never got into a rhythm and Mason County missed so many bunnies.

I still believe Mason County is the team to beat. You shoot 28 percent, you won't win many games.

Jordan Frodge had 3 fouls in the first half and never got into a rhythm and Mason County missed so many bunnies.

The low shooting percentage is credited to Campbell's defense in my opinion. Also, Campbell missed many gimme layups as well, that would have made the margin larger.

Campbell County will be a hard out in the 10th hosting the tournament. They remind me of Brossart boys, you can't play from behind and Mason County did that all night trailing by 10 points all of the game. MC could never make a shot and trim the lead closer than 8. Clos is a solid PG. Props to the Campbell County students for showing up and supporting their school!

The obligatory "give the other team credit" line right before you give the other team no credit. Nice. Haha

Congrats to Campbell on a well played game. Listened to Travis Scaggs while I was in Morehead watching the Royals and Vikings play.

Luckily for Mason this game essentially means nothing and takes the target off of their back, but they have to get back into the rhythm of things. Been out of sort since they ran through the tournament in Louisville.

Campbell started the game in a trapping press that really confused Mason. This led to turnovers and Mason just could not make any shots. Campbell led wire to wire. I am just glad this was not March. These two teams will probably meet again.

Mason--Littleton 1, Frodge 9, Boone 2, McNutt 9, O'Mara 11, Moran 6, Kumler 1, Reed 2.

Campbell--Clos 7, Kramer 6, Jolly 12, M. Schwarber 16, Keeton 10, H. Schwarber3.