38th District Draw

It's at 10:00am in the NCHS gym lobby. I'll try to update everyone as soon as possible! Pendleton and Nicholas have never played in basketball district tournament and never not played in baseball! Haha maybe softball too...

Played in softball last 3 seasons for sure. I know that. LOL

If Jimmy Gregg is drawing I like PC's chances. Jimmy will get it done!! Crazy the biggest moment of a regular season is not even a game.

That's the sad thing for the 38th District when the draw is the most exciting thing of the season. It should be games played between the schools. But that's what you get when two schools refuse to seed.

That's the sad thing for the 38th District when the draw is the most exciting thing of the season. It should be games played between the schools. But that's what you get when two schools refuse to seed.

last vote I went to (2 years ago) was 3-1

But that's what you get when two schools refuse to seed.

last vote I went to (2 years ago) was 3-1

If I'm not mistaken, it would have to swing to a 3-1 vote in favor of seeding for something to change. A 2-2 tie vote keeps things the way they currently are, correct?

Do you blame them? Only way some can make it to the regional tournament.

Do you blame them? Only way some can make it to the regional tournament.[/quote

Paris and Bourbon were the 3 and 4 seeds in the 40th last year and made it to the regional tournament. It can be done on the court, not by the luck of a draw.