Hip-Hop/R&B Fans

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here. I love them all. I'm 41 years old and all I listen to is Hip Hop/Rap and some R&B. Mary J is the Queen.

Anyways, you see Kanye, Wiz and Amber beefing on Twitter? Made my day. :lol2:

Jay Z is the GOAT. Period. It isn't a discussion.

I like Drake and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Same for Justin Timberlake.

Bobby Brown and New Edition. Yes. More please.

R. Kelly is a disgusting individual but that bastard can make some music. I hate him. I like him.

Did you see the recent picture of Lil Kim? Did you think it was photoshopped? I hope it was. Please, Lord, let that be photoshopped.

Tupac or Biggie? Choose wisely.

90s R&B is untouchable. Jodeci. Keith Sweat. Boyz II Men. All of the one hit wonders. Mint Condition. Shai. Troop. So many.

Yep, I'm a fan. I'm not as into finding new stuff as I used to be, which is a shame.

Still mostly listen to the stuff I was listening to in high school and college unless I happen to stumble onto something, like I have in the last year with DeJ Loaf or Lil Dicky.

My favorites include: Wu-Tang, Kool Keith, Jurassic 5, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, MF Doom, Talib Kweli... So many greats.

I didn't know Bryson Tiller was from Louisville. Is he any good?

I heard his name for the first time back in the fall, not long after his album came out. I wasn't crazy about the one track I heard, butnI haven't listened to the full album yet.

Yep, I'm a fan. I'm not as into finding new stuff as I used to be, which is a shame.

Still mostly listen to the stuff I was listening to in high school and college unless I happen to stumble onto something, like I have in the last year with DeJ Loaf or Lil Dicky.

My favorites include: Wu-Tang, Kool Keith, Jurassic 5, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, MF Doom, Talib Kweli... So many greats.

Did you watch the doc on Tribe? Good.