Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop/R&B Fans

Featured Replies

Did you watch the doc on Tribe? Good.

 

Is it on Netflix?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it on Netflix?

 

I think DVD only.

To answer one of the other original questions on favorite albums:

 

Wu-Tang's 36 Chambers is the best hip-hop album ever recorded and is probably my favorite album in any genre... ever.

 

This is why I'll always love you even though I am #TeamRandy until I die.

This is why I'll always love you even though I am #TeamRandy until I die.

 

Nobody's perfect.

Sirius Backspin. Let the rhythm hit em.

Now who else wanna mess with Hollywood Colt?

 

Any of you ever watch the documentary called "Beef" on hip hop battles and feuds. There are 3 editions I believe. You can find them all on youtube. I was watching them yesterday. Awesome content.

 

I always go back and forth on who the best hip hop group was , always flipping from Wu-Tang and Outkast. I will also add that first Bone Thugs album is one of my all time favorites.

  • Author
I didn't know Bryson Tiller was from Louisville. Is he any good?

 

Great beats. Good flows.

  • Author

Bryson Tiller is great. He's got some more hits on Soundcloud that you can't get on iTunes.

 

Tory Lanez is one of my favorites right now. The New Toronto and Chixtape 3 were both pretty hot.

 

Dej Loaf is also one of my favorites. I like her work with Lil Durk on "My Beyonce."

 

I've also been listening to a couple songs by a London-based artist lately named Ella Mai. She's got pipes.

Rihanna is......impressive. My wife thinks I am a Beyonce fan. :lol2:

 

 

Shooooottttt....give me RiRi all day. Word.

 

Rihanna over Beyonce every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Beyonce, to me, is the type of woman that a gay man would say is sexy. (lol). Rihanna drips sex appeal. Probably sweats some sort of aphrodisiac. Did I mention I have a thing for Rihanna?

Rihanna over Beyonce every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Beyonce, to me, is the type of woman that a gay man would say is sexy. (lol). Rihanna drips sex appeal. Probably sweats some sort of aphrodisiac. Did I mention I have a thing for Rihanna?

 

 

Then call me Liberace.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.