Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop/R&B Fans

Featured Replies

Any other Hip-Hop/R&B fans on here?

 

Favorite artists? Favorite albums/mixtapes? Singles?

 

We can use this forum to discuss any general HipHop thoughts, etc.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@rahhh21-i-found-our-favorite-quote-this-is-bulllshittt-you-give-him-the-easy-ones-bigdaddy-adam.jpg

I'm here. I love them all. I'm 41 years old and all I listen to is Hip Hop/Rap and some R&B. Mary J is the Queen.

 

Anyways, you see Kanye, Wiz and Amber beefing on Twitter? Made my day. :lol2:

 

Jay Z is the GOAT. Period. It isn't a discussion.

 

I like Drake and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Same for Justin Timberlake.

 

Bobby Brown and New Edition. Yes. More please.

 

R. Kelly is a disgusting individual but that bastard can make some music. I hate him. I like him.

 

Did you see the recent picture of Lil Kim? Did you think it was photoshopped? I hope it was. Please, Lord, let that be photoshopped.

 

 

Tupac or Biggie? Choose wisely.

 

90s R&B is untouchable. Jodeci. Keith Sweat. Boyz II Men. All of the one hit wonders. Mint Condition. Shai. Troop. So many.

Rihanna is......impressive. My wife thinks I am a Beyonce fan. :lol2:

 

 

Shooooottttt....give me RiRi all day. Word.

I'm here. I love them all. I'm 41 years old and all I listen to is Hip Hop/Rap and some R&B. Mary J is the Queen.

 

.

 

Love Mary J.

 

One of my favorite all-time songs:

 

 

Love Mary J.

 

One of my favorite all-time songs:

 

 

 

I was listening to that CD the other day. Classic CD. It's unfortunate her best music was when her life was a wreck.

Rihanna is......impressive. My wife thinks I am a Beyonce fan. :lol2:

 

 

Shooooottttt....give me RiRi all day. Word.

 

Are we talking about looks or music here...

Yep, I'm a fan. I'm not as into finding new stuff as I used to be, which is a shame.

 

Still mostly listen to the stuff I was listening to in high school and college unless I happen to stumble onto something, like I have in the last year with DeJ Loaf or Lil Dicky.

 

My favorites include: Wu-Tang, Kool Keith, Jurassic 5, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, MF Doom, Talib Kweli... So many greats.

Are we talking about looks or music here...

 

Both.

I didn't know Bryson Tiller was from Louisville. Is he any good?

I didn't know Bryson Tiller was from Louisville. Is he any good?

 

I heard his name for the first time back in the fall, not long after his album came out. I wasn't crazy about the one track I heard, butnI haven't listened to the full album yet.

The more insane and strange it sounds, the more likely I am to enjoy it

 

The impulse that made me love Kool Keith is the same one that made me nearly fall out of chair with delight the first time I heard Odd Future.

To answer one of the other original questions on favorite albums:

 

Wu-Tang's 36 Chambers is the best hip-hop album ever recorded and is probably my favorite album in any genre... ever.

Yep, I'm a fan. I'm not as into finding new stuff as I used to be, which is a shame.

 

Still mostly listen to the stuff I was listening to in high school and college unless I happen to stumble onto something, like I have in the last year with DeJ Loaf or Lil Dicky.

 

My favorites include: Wu-Tang, Kool Keith, Jurassic 5, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, MF Doom, Talib Kweli... So many greats.

 

Did you watch the doc on Tribe? Good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.