Cam Newton: Worst Draft Pick Ever

I Googled this guy to see if he's owned up to it or issued a mea culpa. From what I can gather the answer is a firm "no." I don't think this guy likes Cam Newton very much.

He wrote this earlier in the season when the Panthers were 6-0 explaining why Newton shouldn't be in the MVP conversation: "Is Cam getting better? Absolutely. Is he one of the top five quarterbacks in the league? No. Sorry guys, he just isn’t. He’s not even the best in the NFC South. Drew Brees is still that guy."

Someone commented that he needed to let his hate of Newton go and asked if he was going to own up to his promise if Newton was was still the starting QB in 2016. He responded:

"Maybe you should let it go. The guy is not the MVP. Probably never will be. I’m not going to worship him now just because he barely escaped draft bust status and now is on a hot streak against a bunch of sub .500 teams. Whether I show up at the game depends on you and Bleacher Report. I’m sure not showing up there so one of you lunatics can take a shot at me without some security guards. There are too many nut jobs in your fan base. Who do you guys got this week? Wake Forest? BTW, the Eagles would be a lot better if Tebow was starting instead of that loser he beat in the championship game."

This makes no sense:

1) Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers

By the numbers: 58.4 percent completion rate, 2,797 passing yards, 7.5 yards per attempt, 25 passing TDs, 10 INTs, 93.2 passer rating, 476 rushing yards, 7 rushing TDs.

2) Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots

By the numbers: 63.7 percent completion rate, 3,912 passing yards, 7.7 yards per attempt, 31 passing TDs, 6 INTs, 102.8 passer rating, 3 rushing TDs.

("Cam Newton has improved tremendously, therefore he is deserving of the MVP award over Tom Brady or Carson Palmer.)