Current Senior Lion OL/LB in need of prayers

I know this forum is comprised of people that are close to each program they represent and they know of the tight-knit bonds that make up a football team. We try to obliterate each other on Friday nights, but more often than not, we all get along well any other time. One of our current seniors, Jakob Cooper, was in a terrible 4-wheeler accident last night and is in critical condition. He might have weighed 190 lbs., but he was one of our most competitive Offensive Linemen. He was "undersized" his entire playing career, but played so much bigger than he was. If you get a chance today, send some prayers his way. Thank you.

Prayers to him and his family

I also think parents who are afraid of kids getting hurt playing sports forget about the dangers of these other things. I know many kids who are hurt by 4 wheelers and have career ended. Worries me to death.

Prayers to him and his family

I also think parents who are afraid of kids getting hurt playing sports forget about the dangers of these other things. I know many kids who are hurt by 4 wheelers and have career ended. Worries me to death.

Couldn't agree more!

Jakob was a freshman when I was a senior, one of the toughest kids I had the pleasure of watching grow up as a football player since my younger brother is only a year behind him. If there's anyone that has the fight in him to get through this, it's him.