Cop Blockers heckle Secret Service on patrol

Jumper_Dad

I am fine with filming.

The heckling is an indictment on the filmers.

Agreed, filming is OK...I think a case could almost be made for obstruction against the filmers. As the officers were on duty and evidently patrolling a perimeter looking for threats, they don't need to be distracted by idiots like this.

I am fine with filming.

The heckling is an indictment on the filmers.

If the Agents had reacted I'd bet anything the video of the remarks they made and what they said trying to antagonize the agents would never be seen. They'd edit that out and just put in the reaction.

Agreed, filming is OK...I think a case could almost be made for obstruction against the filmers. As the officers were on duty and evidently patrolling a perimeter looking for threats, they don't need to be distracted by idiots like this.

Agreed.

How many of you would have wanted to punch them (guys with cameras) in the face?

raising-hands1.jpg

As an alternate plan, the Secret Service Agents could have jogged and then enjoyed the view as Santa sucked wind after about 100 yards.

I would think it is...filming is one thing but the constant verbal harassment serves no purpose.

The 4 SS agents had 1000 times more control then I would in that situation. They would have to wait from fat man to crap the camera out to see the footage if it were me. Those 2 guys should be arrested for stealing good oxygen.