Bengals Sign Terrelle Pryor

He worked out all week and made the team. I hope he can beat Dalton for the starting job! :D

Hard to beat someone out when they won't have a competition for the starting qb. Pryor won't even beat out McCarron for the backup spot. So he needs to hope they keep three qbs on the roster even though they rarely have done that under Marvin.

Any word on the remaining guys from camp this weekend? Wondering how Lengel did at TE?

In addition to Pryor they signed tryout tight end John Peters. They also signed two other tryout players who are rookies, Washington State defensive tackle Toni Pole and Oregon safety Erick Dargan. They also signed the first of their nine draft picks, seventh-rounder Mario Alford, a wide receiver from West Virginia.

Any word on the remaining guys from camp this weekend? Wondering how Lengel did at TE?

The Bengals cut one TE from last year Brock. So they are happy with all the TEs they have right now.

In addition to Pryor they signed tryout tight end John Peters. They also signed two other tryout players who are rookies, Washington State defensive tackle Toni Pole and Oregon safety Erick Dargan. They also signed the first of their nine draft picks, seventh-rounder Mario Alford, a wide receiver from West Virginia.

The Peters kid is a interesting one. He played WR in college and gained 20 pounds to play TE in the NFL he ran a 4.6 and had a some really good work outs.

The Peters kid is a interesting one. He played WR in college and gained 20 pounds to play TE in the NFL he ran a 4.6 and had a some really good work outs.

That's what I've heard. Definitely has some nice upside. I'm not positive but I think he's 6'6" or 6'7".

That's what I've heard. Definitely has some nice upside. I'm not positive but I think he's 6'6" or 6'7".

6'8 he gives the Bengals 5 TEs over 6'6.

Looks like one for the practice squad.

Pryor is a no risk signing.

He is still a gifted athlete, maybe he figures things out mentally and contributes. In that case it's a win for him and the Bengals.

Maybe they keep him on the pactice squad to simulate some of the running QB's in the league. A win for the Bengals defense.

Maybe he just shows up, creates a little local media buzz, and gets people talking about the Bengals, then he's gone and the Bengals are out little ot nothing.

Hard to beat someone out when they won't have a competition for the starting qb. Pryor won't even beat out McCarron for the backup spot. So he needs to hope they keep three qbs on the roster even though they rarely have done that under Marvin.

I strongly agree.

Pryor was good kid in the minute or two I talked to him. Basketball may have been his best sport. In football, he made a bad choice by playing quarterback at the next level. As a WR or TE he wouldn't be hoping to make a roster.