Bengals Sign Terrelle Pryor

I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for his release. Apparently AJ McCarron has looked really good so far and locked up that #2 qb enough that they will go back to only dressing two qbs. So he probably knew he was staring at getting cut at end of pre season. So best now to just realize qb is not going to happen and ask for release and try to make it as a receiver somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for his release. Apparently AJ McCarron has looked really good so far and locked up that #2 qb enough that they will go back to only dressing two qbs. So he probably knew he was staring at getting cut at end of pre season. So best now to just realize qb is not going to happen and ask for release and try to make it as a receiver somewhere.

I wondered if he asked for his release.

Seems like Cincy would be a decent option for him as a WR too, though.

I wondered if he asked for his release.

Seems like Cincy would be a decent option for him as a WR too, though.

Where at? Green, Jones, Sanu, Wright are locks. You assume the guy they drafted is a lock due to his speed and return ability. So that's probably there definite 5 game day actives. Now they usually keep 6 wrs on the roster and you would think Moore has the leg up there and with Burkhead also practicing some at wr there really is not much chance for him to make it here.

The Bengals are not as bad off at wr as people believe. The injuries at wr last year to 3 of the top 4 wrs is what made is seem like the wr core was bad off but any team who misses 3 of their top 4 for most games is going to look bad at wr.