What movie would you like to see made.

jericho

I would like to see a movie made that reverses history.

Blacks enslave whites and go through the whole civil rights with whites trying to get equal rights and blacks are all POTUS and finally a white guy wins and stuff.

Have any movies been recently made involving President Teddy Roosevelt? Focusing on his military career to his presidency? Showing the immense grief he felt when he lost his first wife and how such a tough guy could be human would also be a good touch.

Have any movies been recently made involving President Teddy Roosevelt? Focusing on his military career to his presidency? Showing the immense grief he felt when he lost his first wife and how such a tough guy could be human would also be a good touch.

I remember seeing that Leonardo DiCaprio is supposed to be playing him in a movie based off his biography, directed by Martin Scorsese.

I remember seeing that Leonardo DiCaprio is supposed to be playing him in a movie based off his biography, directed by Martin Scorsese.

I would prefer Daniel Day Lewis but still looking forward to this.

I'd like to see a movie made from both views of the German Battleship Bismark...from the German and British point of view.

I'd like to see Rainbow 6 made into a movie

A miniseries made of the life of Carlos Hathcock (couldn't fit it into 2 hours)

The Guns of the South

The Guns of the South - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very interesting read, classified as "alternate history". Really have to suspend believe a little because it includes time travel, but I think it could make an interesting movie. Might be a little controversial too.

Written by Harry Turtledove, he has been deemed the "master of alternative history". Though I have never read anything else from him (yet), some of his stuff looks pretty interesting.

I'd like to see a movie made from both views of the German Battleship Bismark...from the German and British point of view.

I'd like to see Rainbow 6 made into a movie

A miniseries made of the life of Carlos Hathcock (couldn't fit it into 2 hours)

There was a film called "Sink the Bismark" but I am pretty sure it was made in the 60s.