What movie would you like to see made.

jericho

I want to see the same people that write the DC Comics feature length cartoons write a Justice League movie. I think that Justice League Doom would be a great script for a live action Justice League movie.

Just let Bruce Timm handle the DC movies and we'd have something good. This whole thing with the upcoming movie fills me with unease.

I'd like to see a truly groundbreaking film with cutting edge cinematography with a storyline featuring a bunch of people trying to figure out wht a rich and famous guy's last word was the name of his sled.

Wait a minute...

• 3 months later...

Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese Teaming on "Devil In The White City" | Variety

Apparently the movie rights have been tossed around and fought over by studios for over a decade now (the book was published in early 2004), but now it seems to be official...Martin Scorsese to direct the movie and Leonardo DiCaprio to star as 1880's serial killer H.H. Holmes. Writer Billy Ray is tapped for the screenplay...his most recent screenplays were for The Hunger Games and Captain Phillips.

No timeline yet for production to begin, but I'm already excited to see the finished product.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

Gimme some Six-Million Dollar Man flick. That show suffered tremendously from the lack of available special effects at the time. It would be fantastic now, I think.

Show suffered immensely due to terrible writing and awful acting.

Lee Majors was a marginal at best actor, but he could half pull off being funny in The Fall Guy. Show was much better written as well.

I'll vote for a Fall Guy movie.