Tyler Persons to transfer from NKU

NEERFAN

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Indiana or Butler. I know at one point I believe he was being considered as a preferred walk on for Indiana with a chance to earn a scholly.

I think his desire to play at a higher level is driving this as much as Bez leaving. Word is he asked for his release a few weeks ago.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Indiana or Butler. I know at one point I believe he was being considered as a preferred walk on for Indiana with a chance to earn a scholly.

I would have to believe his success Will allow him to move to a stronger conference.

Wow. I had thought the players, specifically Persons, would've been excited about the Brennan hire.

Kid can really play. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

This decision was made before anyone knew who the new coach was going to be.

This decision was made before anyone knew who the new coach was going to be.

That stinks.

FWIW, I was and am very excited for where the program is going to go under Brennan. Just surprised to see some of the roster defections, but I guess that happens everywhere when you get a new coach.

That stinks.

FWIW, I was and am very excited for where the program is going to go under Brennan. Just surprised to see some of the roster defections, but I guess that happens everywhere when you get a new coach.

Unfortunately, part of the deal.

At least one I thought for sure would leave appears to be sticking around, so there is some silver lining.