Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyler Persons to transfer from NKU

Featured Replies

First Tyler reopens his recruitment now A Sun frosh of the year decides to transfer.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps another player who was more loyal to Bez than he was to NKU.

Good luck to the kid.

 

Part of the regime change process.

That hurts. I was ecstatic to watch him for a few more years and even more excited to see what he'd do with Brannen in charge.

His defense was a work in progress but he had offensive skills that were pure. I think he would do well at NKU in the future but I guess he has other plans. Be interested to see where he ends up especially if it is in a major conference.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Indiana or Butler. I know at one point I believe he was being considered as a preferred walk on for Indiana with a chance to earn a scholly.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Indiana or Butler. I know at one point I believe he was being considered as a preferred walk on for Indiana with a chance to earn a scholly.

 

I think his desire to play at a higher level is driving this as much as Bez leaving. Word is he asked for his release a few weeks ago.

  • Author
Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Indiana or Butler. I know at one point I believe he was being considered as a preferred walk on for Indiana with a chance to earn a scholly.

 

I would have to believe his success Will allow him to move to a stronger conference.

I heard that this was a real possibility over the weekend and I'm bummed to see that it is now a reality. Really enjoyed watching him last year and was looking forward to watching him over the next couple.

 

Best of luck wherever he lands.

Wow. I had thought the players, specifically Persons, would've been excited about the Brennan hire.

 

Kid can really play. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Wow. I had thought the players, specifically Persons, would've been excited about the Brennan hire.

 

Kid can really play. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

 

This decision was made before anyone knew who the new coach was going to be.

This decision was made before anyone knew who the new coach was going to be.

 

That stinks.

 

FWIW, I was and am very excited for where the program is going to go under Brennan. Just surprised to see some of the roster defections, but I guess that happens everywhere when you get a new coach.

That stinks.

 

FWIW, I was and am very excited for where the program is going to go under Brennan. Just surprised to see some of the roster defections, but I guess that happens everywhere when you get a new coach.

 

Unfortunately, part of the deal.

 

At least one I thought for sure would leave appears to be sticking around, so there is some silver lining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.