Glad to be here

I was told to check this out so here is a post.

I'm an alum from Beechwood, literally just left the system for football. I played MLB and TE/FB, but will go to the next level as a defender. I'm here to stay connected and see what there is know about my tigers and their opponents. I'm going to be playing college ball up at Heidelberg University(a D3 School in Tiffin, Ohio) this fall so I guess this is my most reliable source of what's new at the wood. I'll be sure to be serious and nonpartisan in my posts, but I think you'll be aware of who I want to win if you just look at my name.

Hey BeechBerg! Welcome to BGP.

No worries about rooting for your home team. I'm guessing you could figure out who a lot of our "home teams" are by our username. And just for the record, so long as the Tigers are playing someone other than the blue team from Park Hills, I'll be rooting for them.

I'm glad to hear it! I'm always an NKY supporter, as long as a trophy is coming back and it wasn't taken from Beechwood, you can bet that I'm happy

So glad to have a new member. Agree that BGP is a great way to stay in touch. Hope you will visit other forums too. Don't worry about be a "homer" there are lots of us on here. Me . GRC homer...:thumb:

Great to hear of you playing at the next level. Keep us updated on how you are doing!!!

Thank you! Where and what do you play?

As Guru said, PM if you'd like to know. Rule #5 :

5. No comments, whatsoever, about any member's true identity in any public forum on BGP. This includes any question, hint (whether true or not), attempt to divulge, or attempt to determine a user's identity posted in any BGP forum.

So glad to have a new member. Agree that BGP is a great way to stay in touch. Hope you will visit other forums too. Don't worry about be a "homer" there are lots of us on here. Me . GRC homer...:thumb:

Great to hear of you playing at the next level. Keep us updated on how you are doing!!!

Thanks! I'm glad to see everyone's pride in their teams. I will try to keep BGP updated on how Kentucky's finest are doing at Heidelberg