Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glad to be here

Featured Replies

I was told to check this out so here is a post.

 

I'm an alum from Beechwood, literally just left the system for football. I played MLB and TE/FB, but will go to the next level as a defender. I'm here to stay connected and see what there is know about my tigers and their opponents. I'm going to be playing college ball up at Heidelberg University(a D3 School in Tiffin, Ohio) this fall so I guess this is my most reliable source of what's new at the wood. I'll be sure to be serious and nonpartisan in my posts, but I think you'll be aware of who I want to win if you just look at my name.

Hey BeechBerg! Welcome to BGP.

 

No worries about rooting for your home team. I'm guessing you could figure out who a lot of our "home teams" are by our username. And just for the record, so long as the Tigers are playing someone other than the blue team from Park Hills, I'll be rooting for them.

Welcome aboard!

  • Author
Hey BeechBerg! Welcome to BGP.

 

No worries about rooting for your home team. I'm guessing you could figure out who a lot of our "home teams" are by our username. And just for the record, so long as the Tigers are playing someone other than the blue team from Park Hills, I'll be rooting for them.

 

I'm glad to hear it! I'm always an NKY supporter, as long as a trophy is coming back and it wasn't taken from Beechwood, you can bet that I'm happy

  • Author
Welcome aboard!

 

Thanks!

Glad you're here, and good luck the next part of your athletic journey.

  • Author
Glad you're here, and good luck the next part of your athletic journey.

Thanks! Means a lot

Damn... I'm pretty sure I was the youngest member until now. Welcome aboard BeachBerg, from one D3 athlete to another ;)

So glad to have a new member. Agree that BGP is a great way to stay in touch. Hope you will visit other forums too. Don't worry about be a "homer" there are lots of us on here. Me . GRC homer...:thumb:

 

Great to hear of you playing at the next level. Keep us updated on how you are doing!!!

  • Author
Damn... I'm pretty sure I was the youngest member until now. Welcome aboard BeachBerg, from one D3 athlete to another ;)

Thank you! Where and what do you play?

^ Private messages. :thumb:

Thank you! Where and what do you play?

 

As Guru said, PM if you'd like to know. Rule #5 :

 

5. No comments, whatsoever, about any member's true identity in any public forum on BGP. This includes any question, hint (whether true or not), attempt to divulge, or attempt to determine a user's identity posted in any BGP forum.

  • Author
So glad to have a new member. Agree that BGP is a great way to stay in touch. Hope you will visit other forums too. Don't worry about be a "homer" there are lots of us on here. Me . GRC homer...:thumb:

 

Great to hear of you playing at the next level. Keep us updated on how you are doing!!!

Thanks! I'm glad to see everyone's pride in their teams. I will try to keep BGP updated on how Kentucky's finest are doing at Heidelberg

  • Author

Oh gotcha! That's my bad

Welcome young brother! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.