Scott Eagles Jerry Berling

Jerry Berling, great kid, great athlete, never spoken about or heard, but all I got to say is keep your eyes out for this young man. Any opinions??

Should have a great season. But here is nothing to think about. Elji Miller was one of their best starting linebackers he when he transferred to SK he could barely get on the field. With that said Berling and Hicks should be solid in the middle at the linebacker spots.

Berling is a good athlete, and a great impact on this team . I look forward into him doing big things on defense this season . His dad also played for Scott years ago !! It is great to see family's and talent returning to see this program through !!!

Berling looks like he's put on a little size, but is still a bit undersized. That being said, he came on very strong in the second half of last year, and basically was playing most of the defensive snaps the last 4 or 5 games of the year last year, and ended up being one of the leading tacklers. He will be a very good and important player this year.

As far as playing at the next level, he's got to add more size, probably 20-30 lbs while maintaining his athleticism. Still, he could probably play for any high school team in this area.

Great kid with upside potential. Has the heighth, footwork and mindset. Didn't play basketball this year, but his past few years of basketball may have limited his mass development.

Depending on how he works in the weight room between now and fall will make a huge difference.

Good overall kid, great Mom and sister...personally one of my favorites in Taylor Mill. :)

Should have a great season. But here is nothing to think about. Elji Miller was one of their best starting linebackers he when he transferred to SK he could barely get on the field. With that said Berling and Hicks should be solid in the middle at the linebacker spots.

Most of what you say is "nothing to think about "

Great kid with upside potential. Has the heighth, footwork and mindset. Didn't play basketball this year, but his past few years of basketball may have limited his mass development.

Depending on how he works in the weight room between now and fall will make a huge difference.

Good overall kid, great Mom and sister...personally one of my favorites in Taylor Mill. :)

Its possible to play Football and Basketball and add mass. Eat lift and eat some more. My son played basketball 4 years in HS and AAU travel team. Entered HS at 185 four years later 235LB.