2015 Scott Eagles. State run possibilities 4a

The Eagles started off strong in the beginning of the 2014 season. Even though the first half of the season was a less tough schedule, they still showed many of there capabilities, and what they can bring to the table. Finishing up the regular season at 6-4, despite getting knocked out in the tournament during the first round, I do believe they will have a great chance in making a run in this years tournament. With returning players such as..... Roberto London (senior rb), Deondre Pleasant (senior rb) Danny Fitzgerald (senior qb) Ron Rice (senior o-line) Gage Tucker (junior). These are just few of the names you will frequently see in the paper. JMO!

This forum is open to all that have any questions, comments,and or concerns.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like Perin. He is very athletic but he is a small framed kid for a varsity Quarterback as of now. I think they will go with Fitzgerald.

Don't most believe Perrin will get the nod at QB? Even IF you win District, I see the same fate as last year in the play-offs. Wish I could say otherwise because I am a HUGE fan of D. Pleasant.

I like Perin. He is very athletic but he is a small framed kid for a varsity Quarterback as of now. I think they will go with Fitzgerald.

I'm a fan of Perrin also. Very smart, agile, and and elusive runner, but I would rather see him develop into the position. Go with the Senior at QB, but get Perrin in the game often and on both sides of the ball.

I think Scotts best player is the linebacker Hicks he is a tackling machine.

I think Hicks plays the game well and has a great nose for the football, however I wouldn't say best player at Scott . There are several kids getting college looks that are very good and I would say could end up at smaller to mid level D1 schools. I think Tucker will end up at a large D1 after all said and done . Hicks should play at the next level , probably a good D3 school.

I think Hicks plays the game well and has a great nose for the football, however I wouldn't say best player at Scott . There are several kids getting college looks that are very good and I would say could end up at smaller to mid level D1 schools. I think Tucker will end up at a large D1 after all said and done . Hicks should play at the next level , probably a good D3 school.

Hicks lead the team in tackles last year.