Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Scott Eagles. State run possibilities 4a

Featured Replies

The Eagles started off strong in the beginning of the 2014 season. Even though the first half of the season was a less tough schedule, they still showed many of there capabilities, and what they can bring to the table. Finishing up the regular season at 6-4, despite getting knocked out in the tournament during the first round, I do believe they will have a great chance in making a run in this years tournament. With returning players such as..... Roberto London (senior rb), Deondre Pleasant (senior rb) Danny Fitzgerald (senior qb) Ron Rice (senior o-line) Gage Tucker (junior). These are just few of the names you will frequently see in the paper. JMO!

 

This forum is open to all that have any questions, comments,and or concerns.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't most believe Perrin will get the nod at QB? Even IF you win District, I see the same fate as last year in the play-offs. Wish I could say otherwise because I am a HUGE fan of D. Pleasant.

I think they do have a shot to make some noise in 4A. I do like the more competitive schedule. I predict they will win thier district and could even go undefeated in the district.

I like Perin. He is very athletic but he is a small framed kid for a varsity Quarterback as of now. I think they will go with Fitzgerald.

Don't most believe Perrin will get the nod at QB? Even IF you win District, I see the same fate as last year in the play-offs. Wish I could say otherwise because I am a HUGE fan of D. Pleasant.
  • Author

I am not quite sure who exactly should be playing quarterback this year for the Scott Eagles, but passing must be incorporated to be more successful.

I like Perin. He is very athletic but he is a small framed kid for a varsity Quarterback as of now. I think they will go with Fitzgerald.

 

I'm a fan of Perrin also. Very smart, agile, and and elusive runner, but I would rather see him develop into the position. Go with the Senior at QB, but get Perrin in the game often and on both sides of the ball.

I think Scotts best player is the linebacker Hicks he is a tackling machine.

  • Author

Bubby I couldn't have said it better myself! Amen brother!!

  • Author

II like jerry berling myself. He may stand out this year don't forget about him.

I think Scotts best player is the linebacker Hicks he is a tackling machine.

I think Hicks plays the game well and has a great nose for the football, however I wouldn't say best player at Scott . There are several kids getting college looks that are very good and I would say could end up at smaller to mid level D1 schools. I think Tucker will end up at a large D1 after all said and done . Hicks should play at the next level , probably a good D3 school.

II like jerry berling myself. He may stand out this year don't forget about him.
I agree I like Berling .

Would be pretty neat to see them make a run in the playoffs!

I think Hicks plays the game well and has a great nose for the football, however I wouldn't say best player at Scott . There are several kids getting college looks that are very good and I would say could end up at smaller to mid level D1 schools. I think Tucker will end up at a large D1 after all said and done . Hicks should play at the next level , probably a good D3 school.

 

Hicks lead the team in tackles last year.

Who do you think will be the biggest threats to Scott in their quest for the title? Both in district and across the state.

^ My thinking too.

 

Can we start with who are the top teams in Scott's half of the state in 4A?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.