Owensboro 69 Bowling Green 66

As long as it's not homer refs calling bad calls and getting Miller and Holman in early foul trouble, I believe Owensboro will hang. Miller was solid last year against them, but Holman had several questionable calls go against him and he didn't play much.

How about Aric Holman recording his 10th triple double of the season tonight??? He's hitting those numbers in nearly half the games he's played this season. That's almost absurd. If he's not Mr Basketball, I'm not sure who is??

OHS has two of the toughest games anyone could play in the state in the next 3.....at Trinity and at Hendo. They could play well and lose those two. I think their size will hurt Hoptown BUT can the Devils handle the Tigers speed?? Going to be a fun 3 games to watch for OHS fans!

Owensboro will need to bring Holman up against the Tigers press like they did,almost too late,against Warren Central's press. Should be a good one.

Great road win last night for the Devils. This is the second time OHS has beat BG this year, and I think the purples will probably win the 4th region.

Holman is in total beast mode and if not for the overall team talent on OHS' squad, could be scoring more. Holman has triple doubles in almost half on his games. Let that sink in for a moment. It's one thing to go out and average 30+ PPG by jacking up 30 shots a game but Holman is playing complete basketball by averaging nearly a triple double. If Holman lights it up at trinity on Saturday, look for Holman to gain serious attention for Mr. Basketball.

Yes OHS has a tough final 3 games (@ trinity, vs Hoptown, @hendo) but this is exactly what OHS needs going into district. I can't wait to get up to louisville on Saturday and see how OHS stacks up! #FILD

Great road win last night for the Devils. This is the second time OHS has beat BG this year, and I think the purples will probably win the 4th region.

Holman is in total beast mode and if not for the overall team talent on OHS' squad, could be scoring more. Holman has triple doubles in almost half on his games. Let that sink in for a moment. It's one thing to go out and average 30+ PPG by jacking up 30 shots a game but Holman is playing complete basketball by averaging nearly a triple double. If Holman lights it up at trinity on Saturday, look for Holman to gain serious attention for Mr. Basketball.

Yes OHS has a tough final 3 games (@ trinity, vs Hoptown, @hendo) but this is exactly what OHS needs going into district. I can't wait to get up to louisville on Saturday and see how OHS stacks up! #FILD

Nahhhhhh.