uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK's special teams was the key in the first game but their offense was contained by DH. I think their offense will have a much better effort this week but it will still be a tight game.

Biggest difference is having Powell back. I think SK defense forces some turnovers. If SK gets some quick points Dixie won't be able to catch up.

Dixie's defense is good enough to keep them in it but is their offense good enough to get them the win? Powell being back for this game not only gives SK another weapon it takes some pressure off Kuntz and bolsters an already potent return game. I will go with SK 28 Dixie 14 with SK scoring a late TD.

Dixie's defense is good enough to keep them in it but is their offense good enough to get them the win? Powell being back for this game not only gives SK another weapon it takes some pressure off Kuntz and bolsters an already potent return game. I will go with SK 28 Dixie 14 with SK scoring a late TD.

I don't think he is returning kicks anymore. Dixie will have a tough time tackling him.

I don't know if Dixie can win but I think it is the last team SK wanted to see again.

Agreed...One of those games where Dixie has nothing to lose but everything to gain imo.

Dangerous game for SK considering the scoring summary of last matchup. This should be a dandy and could go either way imo...:thumb:

Agreed...One of those games where Dixie has nothing to lose but everything to gain imo.

Dangerous game for SK considering the scoring summary of last matchup. This should be a dandy and could go either way imo...:thumb:

Close game with out your starting running back he has 10tds.