Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devilologists

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devilologists

  1. I think Russell's worst loss was in 1983 when Conner beat us 40-0. We got our boootyies whipped flat out.Conner won the state championship the next week.
  2. 2004 Russell put it to Powell County, scoring 35 in 2:46 seconds
  3. Nice pic of Clark, loks something like a Heisman pose,,,,,, kinda.
  4. BIG JOHN EVANS- Freshman Center, played in the Greenup game last night and man handled his opponent. From what I saw he PICKED him up and drove him back about 8 yards. Get ready for a monster.
  5. Raceland Ashland Belfry NCC Newport goes to show that a win is possible every Friday night.
  6. I think the volume was for the Russeell/ Greenup fans. You couldnot hear the announcer on the visiter side at Greenup, so it may have been for our listening pleasure. OH yea,,, thanks for leaving the scoreboard on last night so we could check the score on our way home. Great job Rams...
  7. I missed this one...... Good job Ashland !
  8. Its a toss up for Russell, we are able to pick up stronger opponents in the regular season, which will make us a better team. Just gotta find them now.
  9. Who cares about football........ "I want to be a dentist."
  10. BLASPHEMYYYYYYY.... Talk about Russell without IVAN. Thats like peanut butter and NO jelly! Thats like Peas and NO carrots. AND- OH MY thats like, thats like, Thats just like.... well- blasphemy. Russell Football is TRADITION. No one on here can talk for the MAN, but what ever the MAN decides we will have to accept. Coach as long as he wants or retire and spend time with Gloria, either way he is a man of character. I will always remember the words he spoke to me....."What are you doing son,- ACT LIKE YOU'VE SCORED BEFORE !!" The dance of death was never seen again....
  11. This leaves 3 games for Russell to pick up next year. Raceland, Fairview and Wheelersburg?????
  12. I could not remember where I heard it from but was thinking it was so...
  13. TRue- CFJ- this may open up a game to pick up Belfry in the regular season..
  14. Ever heard of a Non-profit company called Kentucky Youth Development Sports? Might want to check with them. They are new to the area and are in the process of starting a program for the youth in the Greenup- Boyd- Carter area.
  15. I can see the possiblities of this happening next year. Raceland wants it, Russell fans want it. GREAT gate money for both schools- standing room only.. and yes a STRONG possibility, lets hope and see.
  16. This new alignment lets Russell pick up 2 more games a year, but takes away the top contenders in our old district. We loose Morgan and Fleming to gain Mason Co. This may be a blessing in diguise.
  17. Jones- Russell- runner Hesch- Newport- passer Pugh- Paintsville- I would say- both Grizzle- Raceland- gunner
  18. DEVIL58- yes Ivan is classy and does not run the score up, Doesnt mean that Drew Abrams will not score 21 points Friday. He is only a sophomore. I see alot of playing time for him this year.
  19. Russell has not played yet but I will be back on here after our FIRST WEEK to promote our big hosses this year. Seth Harvey 6'6" 330- soph, Ethan Gullet 6'3" 270-senior, Toby Hicks 6'4" 300 juinior, Jacob Sizemore 6'3" 185 senior end Josh Wills 6'0" 200 guard
  20. any letters for Clark yet, just stirring stuff Devil Fans... Heard a rumor that Michigan or a school up that way was looking at him and a big school in OHIO too. any responses??????
  21. Apparently that is the plan, to progress as the years go. I think the 7th grade boys at the school now are very talented and they will be the focus of the building of football. I can see more kids going to the school now that a football program will be offered. The program will be a lasting program as there are parents and supporters who wish to see it happen. Just wait for the kids to show up. Build it and they will come.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.