Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Freshman players in Eastern Kentucky?

Featured Replies

Who do you all think are some of the best freshman players in Eastern Kentucky?

  • Author

I will throw one name out there, Channing Fugate. I saw this kid play against Fleming county, he is about 6'1" 185 lbs. He is an impressive young talent, he runs hard catches the ball good and does the intangibles that make a good player, like blocking.

Boone Goldsmith (Lawrence Co) will be really tough in the next couple of years!

i think nathan dillon is not only the best in eastern ky but top 10 in the nation this freshman is for real.

I agree he's good but come on now, top ten in the nation thats just crazy.

i think nathan dillon is not only the best in eastern ky but top 10 in the nation this freshman is for real.

 

:lol: Come on now. I mean we all love Nathan Dillon and know that he is a very good freshman player but no where near top 10 in the nation. I agree with Czar on this one. Making a very good freshman campaign though.

BIG JOHN EVANS- Freshman Center, played in the Greenup game last night and man handled his opponent. From what I saw he PICKED him up and drove him back about 8 yards. Get ready for a monster.

Dusty Brown, freshman receiver at Williamsburg. Nice hands, very good downfield blocker with a nasty streak, needs to become a better route runner, but overall pretty impressive.

Codie Kelly from Raceland looks as if he may be one to watch in the future.

I would like to throw out a name BEN ALLEX. He Plays for breathitt county and he is a brut. He is about 5'11 and about 215 lbs. The Boy is absolutly huge. I expect big things from him this year and the years to come!

Rcckcastle's QB #6 Dustin Bishop he is about 6'1 and is about 170lbs. This kid here looks like he is accurate and I expect him to do well this year.

Boone Goldsmith (Lawrence Co) will be really tough in the next couple of years!

Is this Billy Goldsmith's son?

Is this Billy Goldsmith's son?

 

Yes Boone Goldsmith is coach Goldsmith's son.

Houston McAnnallen at Pikeville will be a stud before its over. Blake Branham will also be a great quarterback. JR Robinson is another good one.

Houston McAnnallen at Pikeville will be a stud before its over. Blake Branham will also be a great quarterback. JR Robinson is another good one.

These three are going to be great before its all said and done.

I look for good things out of North Laurel's Adrian Wardrup, QB. He is now the starting QB, throws a nice ball, and fairly fast. Will just get better with time

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.