Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matilda

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matilda

  1. Are you saying that all of us Tigers use bad language??? Go look at the other site.... I do not see any bad language...
  2. I know for a fact we did not Jump on the Matney express. No way No can do . We will never do that!!!!! GO BIG BLUE
  3. Thank you to all tha:thumb: t were there and to all that Sent letters. He didnt have a clue!!!
  4. Ya"ll be sure to be there!!!:thumb:
  5. And Im sure hed love to have you there!!!!
  6. He was and still is as he is coaching te 5th and 6th grade teams along with helping Coach Allen when ever he needs him!!!!:banana:
  7. Is this Billy Goldsmith's son?
  8. Dont forget Friday night. He still has no idea!!!
  9. I was most certainly not taking a jab at anyone. I am here for OUR children reguardless of their school! I never said that it was the cause of the nation wide spread. Like i said I am concerned for OUR children first.
  10. Im not trying to slove the NFL's problem just trying to help our boys both at PHS and JCHS.
  11. LOL, The kids practice on the practice field, they might contact it there then take it to the game...and so forth. Maybe they should have the soil analyzed for staph just as a precautionary measure??
  12. LOL... don't get so testy, I'm just trying to figure it out. Paintsville did not have staph until the Apple Bowl last year.
  13. ok then what about flood water getting on the practice field?
  14. Everyone try to come.
  15. I forgot to say that the game will be played at the Walter Brugh Football complex.
  16. I have heard that Johnson Central has had some cases. Could it be that the soil for the practice field was gotten from the creek? Lord knows what is in that creek!!!
  17. Honoring Coach Brugh Next Friday 9-1-06, Paintsville will be honoring Coach Brugh along with the 1966 Tiger Football team. This will take place at half time. We are honoring Coach for him life time commitment to Football and his 80th birthday. Any one that has played football with him, played for him, coached, cheered, been a watergirl, or mananger for him or been apart of his coaching career in any way,is requested to attend this game.. THIS IS A SECRET KEEP IT UNDER YOUR HATS!!!!! THANKS TO ALL!!! Message me if you need anything
  18. They were just as close as you could get to neck to neck at the hand off! I was there.:ylsuper:
  19. They ran yesterday at the track meet in P-burg, in the 4x100. Stu won:dancingpa they Paintsville team consisted of Kyle Bass,Jon Borders, Matt Hicks, and Stu!!! Paintsville also set a track record there:banana:
  20. Wonder what would happen if Stuart Lips from Paintsville and Ron Blume from Jchs ran a 100m race? :walk: :devil:
  21. Adam cummings form Paintsville is currently 3rd in the state! way to g o Adam!!!:ylsuper:
  22. I think Mike "The Missle" Minix should be in there too. From Paintsville.
  23. I'd have to say that Paintsville's field is one of the best in EKY. We've been to fields that look like rock quarry that has some grass on it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.