Week 1 Standpoint Linemen ?

All of the HHS linemen did a fabulous job Friday...BUT #78 Alex Hempfling played both tackle and guard on BOTH sides of the ball (not at the same time, mind you). Plus he was absolutely BLOWING his man off the ball. I hope my kid paid attention to how he stayed with his block until the whistle blew...he put on a clinic!!

These posts are great , expect this every week .... No one loves the linemen except the mothers ... this need to change ...

If we are looking ahead , I am putting in for :

Wills ... hit the first thing you see from inside out when pulling ...

Ethan .... expecting a huge year from you ....

Jacob ... block like Menshouse ...

Which O or D linemen ( by name or number) stood out in week one and why .... These kids don't get enough recognition .... :dancingpa

the dance party is like the linemen , if the team succeeds they are happy no matter who's name gets in the paper ...

I'm glad to see this post . You are right the big guys never get much credit like the backs and recevers do . But here's one old timer that know's you can ONLY go as far as the linemen can take you. People always talk about the great running backs from LC and most people in the area can name off a hand full of names but I bet unless your a LC faithfull they couldn't name one linemen . So thanks for this post and we will try and get the big boys names out and about :ylsuper:

As far as LC lineman goes well you would have to mention Kyle Carter he's a dandy . He's got some support but they are young but I bet before the season is over you will here about a couple of others that's on the line with him :thumb:

Which O or D linemen ( by name or number) stood out in week one and why .... These kids don't get enough recognition .... :dancingpa

the dance party is like the linemen , if the team succeeds they are happy no matter who's name gets in the paper ...

For Raceland I have to go with:

Number 51 J.T. Forrest

52 Brad Rogers

71 Clinton Thompson