Question for Ashland fans????

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can think about right now is Belfry. I trust the Ashland coaching staff will make the necessary adjustments and provide ample motivation to put forth a much better showing this Friday night.

If the players have this same attitude the ship will begin to sail on course.:thumb: Good post.

All I can think about right now is Belfry. I trust the Ashland coaching staff will make the necessary adjustments and provide ample motivation to put forth a much better showing this Friday night.

:thumb: I agree!!! Let's get these kids thinking about what Ashland's record will be after 2 games. And that I hope will be 1-1.

Saying it is one thing, believing it is another.

Look, I don't have a dog in this fight, but I will be in attendance, all I can say is, if the Tomcats start down 2, and a local rival shows up with their backs against the wall at Putnam, well,,,,I'm not so sure it will be the automatic W that some may think for Russell.

3-2 with Belfry the only other loss, yeah, I said it!!

I want some of whatever you've been drinking!!!!!! Tomcats start the season 0-3... Belfry beat the #1 team in 1A last Friday and Ashland couldn't beat a 1A school that's not even ranked. Unless Ashland makes some drastic improvements, Ashland will lose to Belfry. Then to Russell.

Russell got beat by an unranked Boyd County team last year. Gotta play the game.

Yes but you do realize that was the ONLY loss that Russell had on their way to winning the state championship. Plus it was to a non ranked 3a team.

BTW Russell finished the season at 14-1 last year...........:sssh:

Russell got beat by an unranked Boyd County team last year. Gotta play the game.

Exactly!!.. This game is no cakewalk for either team, All I know is that Coach Haywood will have the Pirates knowing thier going to be in a dog fight, Pretty much one constant for the Pirates is that they are always well prepared for the task ahead, meaning that week and not looking in advance. Haywood drills it into them to get better weekly and the final results will take care of themselves. I look for a great game this Friday Night in Putnam Stadium and I am excited to be making the trip from Pond Creek!