Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Ashland fans????

Featured Replies

Never said rankings meant anything. But there are rankings out before the first game.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll predict 1-4 with them crushing P-Burg! No disrespct.....I don't know that we would do much much better. Pretty good competition!

Who cares about football........ "I want to be a dentist."

Who cares about football........ "I want to be a dentist."

It's overrated!!!:rolleyes::p

Ashland will be Ashland. Despite how bad the Russell loyal want them to be, Ashland will be Ashland. I look for improvement each week. Coach Hart isnt new at this.

 

Still looking forward to a great season,

Yoter

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.