Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Ashland fans????

Featured Replies

Yes but you do realize that was the ONLY loss that Russell had on their way to winning the state championship. Plus it was to a non ranked 3a team.

 

BTW Russell finished the season at 14-1 last year...........:sssh:

I am just saying that to think that Ashland doesn't have a chance in any of these games is wrong. They may lose all, they may win all. Russell won all but 1 (against an average opponent)

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just saying that to think that Ashland doesn't have a chance in any of these games is wrong. They may lose all, they may win all. Russell won all but 1 (against an average opponent)

That Yak is one smart bovine! The state championship isn't played in September is it?

That Yak is one smart bovine! The state championship isn't played in September is it?

Just in the state of confusion.

Just in the state of confusion.

That's somewhere over in the orient isn't it?:D

That's somewhere over in the orient isn't it?:D

Confusion say "one must play game on field not on paper"

 

Confusion also say "don't eat yellow snow"

I want some of whatever you've been drinking!!!!!! Tomcats start the season 0-3... Belfry beat the #1 team in 1A last Friday and Ashland couldn't beat a 1A school that's not even ranked. Unless Ashland makes some drastic improvements, Ashland will lose to Belfry. Then to Russell.

The 1-A school you mentioned is ranked now!!! #10 Ranking for the Orange Crush.

Look, I don't have a dog in this fight, but I will be in attendance, all I can say is, if the Tomcats start down 2, and a local rival shows up with their backs against the wall at Putnam, well,,,,I'm not so sure it will be the automatic W that some may think for Russell.

Look, lighten up a bit. No W is automatic but I don't think to say Russell is a favorite is a big stretch.

The 1-A school you mentioned is ranked now!!! #10 Ranking for the Orange Crush.

They were not ranked when they played and please don't compare them to NCC.

My heart wants the Tomcats to be 3 wins and two losses. I would love to see the Cats at 1 and 1 after the Befry game. Well you know who I'm for when they play Russell. The Cats will be ready for the devils but I hope it's not enogh. I hope they win the next two after that but shucks after seeing them play against Raceland who knows what could happen. I hope the game against Raceland was just a bad game for the Tomcats because I do want to see them playing in November and December. Go Cats except when you play Russell. Gosh I love football.

First, How is the kid that got hurt last week?

 

Now, if Ashland doesn't make adjustments and improvements they very well could be 2-3 or 1-4 after Prestonburg. But with that tough schedule that should get them ready for another District title run.

First, How is the kid that got hurt last week?

 

Now, if Ashland doesn't make adjustments and improvements they very well could be 2-3 or 1-4 after Prestonburg. But with that tough schedule that should get them ready for another District title run.

Luke Bonner will be out for another 2-4 weeks. His MRI came back better than expected and has already started rehab. He should be back for district play if not sooner.
Luke Bonner will be out for another 2-4 weeks. His MRI came back better than expected and has already started rehab. He should be back for district play if not sooner.

 

 

 

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

They were not ranked when they played and please don't compare them to NCC.

No one was ranked it was the first game of the season. The rankings means absolutely nothing anyway until the season is over. No one compared them to anyone. It was another example how you spin things you do not approve. If I did want to make a comparison, I do not think I would need your approval, but thank you for asking.

:thumb: Actually preseason rankings were released.

:thumb: Actually preseason rankings were released.

Other than the BCS, I know of no importance for a preseason ranking. They typically don't resemble the post season ones. They make for good talk radio and fodder for this forum,et.al.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.