Everything posted by Call It Like It Is
-
John Young (Christian Academy Louisville '20) Recruiting
I think North Carolina offered him as well.
-
NKBBCA All-Stars
Wow. That is crazy!.
-
Moeller (OH) is looking for a head football coach...again.
Eddie coached at Norwood prior to NCC. So he has been over the water coaching.
-
All A Predictions
I like Newport to revenge and early season loss to UHA in the 2nd rd, and make it's way to the finals.
-
2018/2019 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Rankings Week 8 Discussion
No Newport?
-
Covington Catholic 57 Newport 40
I like Newport's chances with Mcguire. An hope they meet up again in region. That big court will only help out Newport. Good win Covcath. But nothing to beat their chest over. If Newport was full strength then yes.
-
Newport 84 Simon Kenton 71
Newport is good.
-
Newport vs Simon Kenton predictions
Newport has to slow down Neace.
-
Newport 65 George Rogers Clark 62 (OT)
Newport is good.
-
Covington Catholic 68 Newport Central Catholic 52
I just answered a question. Lol. Calm down. Your team won.
-
Covington Catholic 68 Newport Central Catholic 52
Salter and Mueller was out for NCC.
-
Top Point Guards in the 9th
Miller from Newport hands down. Tons of ability, and is big an strong. He is strong finisher at the rim.
-
Mayfield/Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Championship) Updates
how much time?
-
Ohio state football championships
Go Alter!!
-
"I've Never Won a Contest" Contest - Results Included
1A: Beechwood 2A: Mayfield 3A: Corbin 4A: Johnson Central 5A: Covington Catholic 6A: Male
-
Class 2A State Semi-Final: #1 Mayfield at #10 Walton-Verona
Walton will see why Mayfield is top dog on that side of the bracket. Mayfield is way to balance on offense. Mayfield 45-6.
-
DeSales 21 Newport Central Catholic 14
#4 from NewCath was an absolute beast tonight! Great game. Congratulations Desales. And NewCath keep your heads up. No one gave you a shot, and you proved them wrong tonight.
-
“I’ve Never Won a Contest” Contest
Tilghman Belfry Conner
-
Northern Kentucky Basketball Coaches Association - Preseason Top 10 Teams and Players
Highlands will be in the top 10 very soon. They will be a team on the rise this year. Ben Sisson will have breakout year.
-
Class 2A Playoffs: DeSales at Newport Central Catholic
I agree. But NewCath has been playing it's best ball at the right time. They are capable to compete and win against good teams. It should be a good one. Is #4 for Desales playing? Desales is a good team. Really good 2nd round game for sure.
-
Class 2A Playoffs: DeSales at Newport Central Catholic
That's why you play the game. Desales hasn't been on there A game as of late. So we both know playoff football is crazy. The game is up North, and with Newport Central Catholic being full strength on both sides of the ball. I expect the state to be on alert this friday. Maybe it's wishful thinking? I just like there chance. Good luck to both teams.
-
Class 2A Playoffs: DeSales at Newport Central Catholic
I really like Newport Central Catholic's chances in this game. They are battled tested. Also they are peaking at the right time! Newport Central Catholic 27-14.
-
Newport at Holmes Predictions
He never was out.
-
1A #1 Beechwood at 2A #8 Newport Central Catholic
I think it could be a good game. Good luck to both teams.
-
2A Playoff Bracket (Home Field Advantage)
They should've left everything the way it was last year. It totally changes again next year with the new realignment. It benefit's no one but maybe Walton's district.