Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call It Like It Is

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Call It Like It Is

  1. Lol.. So we're basing that off a win a month ago? But this past week games mean nothing? Boone beat 2 below avg teams an got blown out by west Jessamine. But waggner an Butler are both better in RANKINGS THAN WEST. But it's your opinion on these rankings so I don't put to much stock into this at all!
  2. Sure it matters. Why wouldn't it matter? Like I said this past week said enough for NCC an the teams they played an beat. Who did Boone play? Nobody near the likes of waggner and Butler! Give them some credit.
  3. Covcath wasn't short there best 3 players against cooper. NCC starting big man was out of the lineup and that was a major factor in game 5 of the season. That was a long time ago. An I think NCC Performance this past week with a win against Waggener a top 20 team an 3pt defeat to a top 10 team in Butler should have put them at number 3 without a doubt. Who did Boone play this past week?
  4. At least 15pt home court advantage. The 9th region refs love covcath.
  5. St Henry's best best freshman plays varsity. An I think another one plays jv. But congrats to Walton on the victory.
  6. There a good team. They could win there region.
  7. Newcath is getting extremely good right now. An they played 2 top 15 teams in the state an went 1-1. An if we hit free throws we would be 2-0 against top teams in two days. Don't blink this team gets 100% healthy an there as dangerous as any team come end of the year.
  8. I already know. I just got an update on the top four scorers.
  9. What do you mean? There is a ton of talent an he went to NCC. He isn't goin to be head coach at covcath anytime soon. So why not take ur first head job at your Alma mater?
  10. Newcath or Newport from the 9th will be one of the top 3 teams no matter which team makes it.
  11. They barely beat 4. So I doubt any distance between them an 4-5.
  12. DeSales just beat bowling Green an NCC beat DeSales. It's hoop anything can happen.
  13. No not at all! Deer Park is very athletic team an very long! This team was all part of the same AAU team an there coach got the deer Park job. All the players came with him.
  14. Between them 3 that's a average of around 35-40pts a game.
  15. Newcath was missing there big man in the middle. And iles went down with a broken nose in the first half. But Dixie is long an athletic an will be a tough out.
  16. There actions as a team will speak for itself.
  17. No I didn't at all! I meant NEWCATH! I think you misread the team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.