Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport vs Simon Kenton predictions

Featured Replies

These 2 NKY squads square off in Lexington today in the Traditional Bank Holiday Classic. Who wins?

Wish I could be there for this one!

Having seen both teams this year, I’m going with Newport by 7. I think the guard play for Newport will handle the press from SK. Harding should have his way inside.

 

Neace will still get his, he’ll need his supporting cast to be hitting 3’s for a chance to win.

I’ll take Newport by 5. I seen both play last night n Newport has very good guard play and Harding is a beast. Simon Kenton is very good if they continue to shoot the three ball consistently. This will be a great game and I’m looking forward to seeing it.

Both teams looked solid yesterday. Like the guard play from both. I'll take Newport by 2.

SK made Robertson play faster than they should have. If they can do that to Newport , SK wins. If not, I like Newport in a 3-5 point margin.

Simon Kenton can score in bunches!! Not sure Newport can score like that, or can they? Simon Kenton has been awfully tough for teams to guard...

Newport. The 9th is stronger than they are getting credit for.

Both teams looked solid yesterday. Like the guard play from both. I'll take Newport by 2.

SK fans are rejoicing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.