Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 21 Newport Central Catholic 14

Featured Replies

Sounds like both teams played a slug-it-out game! Nice game Breds. Congratulations Colts. Now CAL next week!! Tough game!

Final play:

Kremer out on the final play

Faked the sweep to miller

Cain has the option to pitch to Kelly but kept it and was stopped

Wow. What a game this had to have been.

 

I must say that pa raised me knowing that if you’re gonna dog a man in failure you better praise him in success.

 

I owe that to Coach Lickert, in the prediction thread I predicted a 20 point spread and took the time to dig up a record under .500.

 

The man clearly had his kids prepared for tonight! They played much better down the stretch and they have lots of talent in the pipeline. He very well may be on gold there!

Heartbreaker for Newport Catholic, congratulations to DeSales.

Wow. What a game this had to have been.

 

I must say that pa raised me knowing that if you’re gonna dog a man in failure you better praise him in success.

 

I owe that to Coach Lickert, in the prediction thread I predicted a 20 point spread and took the time to dig up a record under .500.

 

The man clearly had his kids prepared for tonight! They played much better down the stretch and have lots of talent in the pipeline. He very well may be on gold there!

 

I think that he is too and they are playing in 1A next season.

Glad we can escape this game ....very slow start for our offense, Colts really miss #4 A.Johnson tonight. Newport Cath's QB can really sling it....Colts D was strong for most of the game, but the Breds capitalize on the break downs in the Colts secondary..gotta clean that up asap.....

Thanks for your posts. You did a great job keep me up to date. I hated to miss this game tonight, but you made it sound exciting. Thanks again & goo luck to the Breds next season!! They did a great job tonight!

#4 from NewCath was an absolute beast tonight! Great game. Congratulations Desales. And NewCath keep your heads up. No one gave you a shot, and you proved them wrong tonight.

Wow. What a game this had to have been.

 

I must say that pa raised me knowing that if you’re gonna dog a man in failure you better praise him in success.

 

I owe that to Coach Lickert, in the prediction thread I predicted a 20 point spread and took the time to dig up a record under .500.

 

The man clearly had his kids prepared for tonight! They played much better down the stretch and they have lots of talent in the pipeline. He very well may be on gold there!

 

Lickert is a good coach. Newport Catholic really improved over the course of the season. They'll be a big problem for Class 1A starting next season.

I’ll publicly eat my crow on this one. Congrats to the Colts but major props to the Breds for rising up and playing tough.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.