4. Bowling Green

5. Hopkinsville

6. Henderson County

7. Mayfield

8. Madisonville

9. Taylor County

10. Logan County

Agree/Disagree?

Who should be in? Who would they replace?

I think Logan County could be higher, definitely see them switched with Madisonville. Taylor County in WKY now? Haha. Good list though. I think 2-6 could all be moved around.

Good call... let me update... I mean I think Campbellsville literally is the geographical center of KY. LOL

1. Owensboro

2. McCracken County

3. South Warren

4. Bowling Green

5. Hopkinsville

6. Henderson County

7. Mayfield

8. Madisonville

9. Logan County

10. Murray

Good call... let me update... I mean I think Campbellsville literally is the geographical center of KY. LOL

1. Owensboro

2. McCracken County

3. South Warren

4. Bowling Green

5. Hopkinsville

6. Henderson County

7. Mayfield

8. Madisonville

9. Logan County

10. Murray

Caldwell County should be solid once again as well. Scrimmage wise you can see 2 v 3 & 4 v 5 on your list this August when South Warren and McCracken scrimmage as well as BG and Hopkinsville.

Don’t know about mayfield at 7? They have a very talented upcoming junior class. Guess they do need to find a QB lost a good one for sure. Is McCrancken that loaded? They seem to have limp at the end of the season.

Mayfield not only has to replace Stinson at QB, Kade Neely is also gone at WR. They also lost Daniel, Perry, and Halliburton at the skill spots, their tough LB Jackson, their excellent Kicker Haley, and a couple linemen.

McCracken lost to Henderson toward the end of the regular season but got revenge in the playoffs before meeting then undefeated North Hardin.The Mustangs return Hunter Bradley and Jeremiah Hughes in the backfield but lose their awesome WR and solid QB.

They have some excellent size and good experience back up front and Bolen is a stud on Defense. They do have to replace their top tackler but the Keys kid is a nice player returning.

1. Owensboro

2. McCracken County

3. South Warren

4. Bowling Green

5. Hopkinsville

6. Henderson County

7. Mayfield

8. Madisonville

9. Taylor County

10. Logan County

Agree/Disagree?

Who should be in? Who would they replace?

I'd go BG and South Warren 1-2 with McCracken and Owensboro 3-4.

There is nothing, IMO, that indicates McCracken or Owensboro is ahead of BG and S.Warren.

After that, I'd go with Mayfield 5, Henderson 6, Madisonville 7, Hoptown 8, Logan Co 9, Apollo 10.

No pause at all about Logan County with Ezell and Hardy gone?

A little, they aren't clustered up with Hopkinsville and Madisonville any more... but I must give Logan credit.. they have proven they were more than a flash in the pan and a one hit wonder in the past couple years. I get the sense the majority of talent in Russellville has moved to the County school.

They still have some talent as well. Yates, Woodard, and Baptiste is a trio any team would like to build around.

I'd go BG and South Warren 1-2 with McCracken and Owensboro 3-4.

There is nothing, IMO, that indicates McCracken or Owensboro is ahead of BG and S.Warren.

After that, I'd go with Mayfield 5, Henderson 6, Madisonville 7, Hoptown 8, Logan Co 9, Apollo 10.

No love for what Owensboro did last year with a Semi-Finals run?

They return over 4,400 yards of Offense from that team including their QB, top two rushing threats, and their #1 and #3 receivers.

That's a whole lot of firepower back.

No love for what Owensboro did last year with a Semi-Finals run?

They return over 4,400 yards of Offense from that team including their QB, top two rushing threats, and their #1 and #3 receivers.

That's a whole lot of firepower back.

Owensboro's regular season schedule leaves a lot to be desired and a playoff run of beating Muhlenberg, Graves, Fairdale, along with an 11 point loss to Frederick Douglas does not make me think they are better than BG or South Warren.

A little, they aren't clustered up with Hopkinsville and Madisonville any more... but I must give Logan credit.. they have proven they were more than a flash in the pan and a one hit wonder in the past couple years. I get the sense the majority of talent in Russellville has moved to the County school.

They still have some talent as well. Yates, Woodard, and Baptiste is a trio any team would like to build around.

I respect what Logan County has done, but until they show it without Ezell and Hardy, I don't know that I can truly claim them as not a one-hit wonder. They'll be solid, but I think if they're top 10 in the west, it says a lot more about the state of the west than it does Logan County.

Don’t know about mayfield at 7? They have a very talented upcoming junior class. Guess they do need to find a QB lost a good one for sure. Is McCrancken that loaded? They seem to have limp at the end of the season.

They lost arguably the best player on the team during week 10 in Hunter Bradley.

They also have a very talented upcoming senior class.

• 4 weeks later...

I think Owensboro is number 1 no way they are 4 - lol. McCracken lost Hayes and Wheat. OHS has 3 division 1 caliber players a were nip and tuck with Frederick Douglass. OHS beat BG the last time and BG loses Tisdale. Wimsatt is the best QB in the 2022 class, Gough 1st team all state at LB and big OT Millay. SW was beaten by BG twice they shouldn’t be 1 or 2until they beat BG. Tinsley back at WR, they are loaded. One of the best defenses in state and scored 17 on FD although missed some other chances.