(Quarantine Fun) 2020 Regional Pre-Season WKY Top 10

ATLCat

I think Owensboro is number 1 no way they are 4 - lol. McCracken lost Hayes and Wheat. OHS has 3 division 1 caliber players a were nip and tuck with Frederick Douglass. OHS beat BG the last time and BG loses Tisdale. Wimsatt is the best QB in the 2022 class, Gough 1st team all state at LB and big OT Millay. SW was beaten by BG twice they shouldn’t be 1 or 2until they beat BG. Tinsley back at WR, they are loaded. One of the best defenses in state and scored 17 on FD although missed some other chances.

The first win was when Veltkamp was out with a broken wrist and the second was his first game back. Bowling Green won those games, but I really don’t look at it as some sort of a “they’ve got to beat them” situation.

The first win was when Veltkamp was out with a broken wrist and the second was his first game back. Bowling Green won those games, but I really don’t look at it as some sort of a “they’ve got to beat them” situation.

SW was not region champs BG was. SW went no further so that’s why I wouldn’t rank them 1 or 2. Especially after OHS was very competitive with FD. I would expect OHS to be higher in the polls based upon last year and the D1 talent.