Hofbräuhaus (5/15)

swamprat

Mrs. S and I are meeting @Run To State and his lovely wife at Hofbräuhaus in Newport next Wednesday night (5/15) around 7 pm.

It was kind of a tradition when Birdsfan was still with us and we would come up there. We've had some good times. Any and all who wish to join us are more than welcome.

It sounds awesome, but I had already secured tickets to an event at the Mercantile Library across the river. I love Hofbrauhaus and I'm very jealous of anyone spending time there.

Have a Dunkel for me!

Three hours of incessant yammering about icing and five-minute majors? I’ll pass.

I’M KIDDING! Were I not homebound at present, I’d give serious consideration to making the trip.

Three hours of incessant yammering about icing and five-minute majors? I’ll pass.

I’M KIDDING! Were I not homebound at present, I’d give serious consideration to making the trip.

:lol2:

It sounds awesome, but I had already secured tickets to an event at the Mercantile Library across the river.

I've got to know what kind of event can take place at the "Mercantile Library" that requires securing tickets.

^ I noticed there is a "Yoga in the Reading Room" event coming up on the 18th. Perhaps there was one on the 15th as well.

Tell me, how much reading are you going to get done while doubled over backward and looking at the ceiling?

^ I noticed there is a "Yoga in the Reading Room" event coming up on the 18th. Perhaps there was one on the 15th as well.

Tell me, how much reading are you going to get done while doubled over backward and looking at the ceiling?

Plenty. Amateur stuff.

1c81ab0974b861e38d80e0ec8dcbd1d7.jpg

I guess I should think for myself.

:lol2:

It would take at least two people pushing and pulling at me to get me in that position for even 6 seconds.

I actually went on Wednesday for a writer's lecture by a woman who's a professor at Yale Law School that had written a book about bullying.