6A Playoffs: Madison Central vs. Conner

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I have seen them both play. Madison Central has some guys that look impressive in a football uniform. For some reason, though, they don't pull away from teams they should be better than.

I think Madison Central takes this one at home. It's the end of the line for whoever wins either way with a potential Scott County matchup next week.

I have seen them both play. Madison Central has some guys that look impressive in a football uniform. For some reason, though, they don't pull away from teams they should be better than.

I think Madison Central takes this one at home. It's the end of the line for whoever wins either way with a potential Scott County matchup next week.

Sorry but next weeks game will be at SK!

I'm not sure Madison Central has the game breaking speed that they've had in past years. However, I don't think Conner really has that either. This should be a close game, probably low scoring, and it wouldn't surprise me to see it come down to the wire just like both team's second round games.

I'm not sure Madison Central has the game breaking speed that they've had in past years. However, I don't think Conner really has that either. This should be a close game, probably low scoring, and it wouldn't surprise me to see it come down to the wire just like both team's second round games.

Well said.