McCormick moving to Northern Kentucky?

Word on the streets is Zach McCormick, standout Freshman who averaged 16.7 pts a game for Wilmington OH last season and was named First Team All Fort Ancient Valley Confererence, is looking at a couple of schools in NKY.

My sources tell me he is a nice football player as well and might be looking at a particular school who has won several state championships in a row.

Here are a couple of links on him.

http://www.favcsports.com/bkPlayerStats.aspx?player=137234

http://wnewsj.com/main.asp?SectionID=49&SubSectionID=156&ArticleID=187703

He has played AAU with the 15U NKY Tar Heels over the past several years and is already 6'2 with great range and excellent passing abilities.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Hatton and McCormick would just continue to be a great combination. McCormick does more to affect a game than Hatton in that he can defend, score, rebound, play defense, etc. (he doesn't do anything better than the other), while Hatton's biggest strength is his ability to put the ball in the basket. Both are great players and would make Dixie a contender for the next 3 years if they are both their next year.

DH would be even a greater favorite in the 9th. If the other transfer is eligible quite a squad, of course they will have to mesh. If he indeed is interested in football as well then HHS is the logical choice. Whereever he ends up they will be excited to have him.

I know the obvious place everyone thinks is Dixie but I keep hearing Highlands in the discussions and from what I understand a strong academic institution with a superlative football program is also on mom's checklist. I guess we will see soon.

Dont forget 6'5 Freshman Nick True who plays at Highlands also plays with the Tar Heels.

I know the obvious place everyone thinks is Dixie but I keep hearing Highlands in the discussions and from what I understand a strong academic institution with a superlative football program is also on mom's checklist. I guess we will see soon.

Dont forget 6'5 Freshman Nick True who plays at Highlands also plays with the Tar Heels.

So NewCath is in the running as well, good to hear. :)