Coach Cravens Steps Down

Coach Cravens of Campbell Co. Lady Camels is planning to retire from teaching after this school year. He went ahead and resigned as coach to allow the search for a new coach to begin.

Coach Cravens guided Campbell Co. for 14 years. In rebuilding the Lady Camels they did not make it to the region his first 2 years. Over the next 12 years the Lady Camels went to the region 10 times. They made it to the semi-finals 6 times and won the region once. He won at least 2 Coach of the Year Awards.

Best of luck to Coach Cravens and to the Lady Camels and their new coach.

If I'm the Camels administration I have someone reach out to see if the Brossart Lady Stangs coach is interested.

I am sure the good folks at Brossart would not like to see that happen.

Congrats to Coach Cravens on a great career!

If I'm the Camels administration I have someone reach out to see if the Brossart Lady Stangs coach is interested.

Maybe it is not the current coach they may want to look at? While the current coach did a very good job with a very young team, there may be another coach in that building that has a very impressive resume????? The Camel faithful usually expect quick results and the coach I am speaking of may be just the guy for the job??????

I know that certain members of the BBHS administration would provide inspiration:lol:

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's coach.

I think Coach Feldmann is quite happy right where he is. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Coach Ed Cravens has been a good sport through good times and bad at Campbell County.

I'm glad that he has had some success during the last few years of his tenure as coach of the Lady Camels.

Good luck to Ed in his future endeavors!!!

• 5 weeks later...