Eastern 54 Warren Central 51

If Eastern wins this, will they have faced the most difficult run to a title ever? Next up is GRC. Then the semi-finals against a sure to be tough opponent. That would be one heck of a run to a title if they make it happen.

Agreed, but that's a big if. I look for Clark County to win it all.

But did the ref blow the call and award the ball to Eastern with 8.9 when it appeared like it went off of an Eastern player(can't remember who)? Not saying the refs cost Warren Central the game(because he definitely DID NOT) but did he make the right call?

I was sitting 20 feet from the play - the ref closest to the play was screened from the play and should have asked for help from either of the other 2 refs. The ball bounced off the head of the Eastern player. We'll never know if that was a game changer.

#4 for WC played his heart out and overcame cramps in the final minutes.

But did the ref blow the call and award the ball to Eastern with 8.9 when it appeared like it went off of an Eastern player(can't remember who)? Not saying the refs cost Warren Central the game(because he definitely DID NOT) but did he make the right call?

No. He seemed to admit to Shanklin he was screened. I kept expecting the guy on the wing to overrule it.

Fant was the best player on the floor I thought. His game has improved tremendously since I last saw him last year in the Sweet 16. Shanklin is a great pg as well. I enjoyed watching him once again as well.

I wish I could have seen Behanan and Fant head to head.