Walton Verona 47 South Oldham 44 (Overtime)

As I have said all year long, Coach Miller is an excellent coach. (McQueary at Boone is too-Clyde-I agree) Glad to see them both enjoying success...the next loss could come at any moment and the haters will be back out again you know.

Very exciting game. Both teams gave it all they had and Walton came out on top. Congrats to South for having a fine year and a bigger congrats to the Bearcats! Sandlin played a great game and Judy did a good job relieving Dixon who was in foul trouble all night. Mullikin ran the point most of the game and she continues to get better. They will face Anderson County tomorrow. Should be another exciting game. I'll take the Bearcats in that one (Walton Verona Bearcats vs. Anderson County Bearcats)! These are the only two schools in Kentucky to be called the Bearcats. Should be a real "Cat" fight!

Very exciting game. Both teams gave it all they had and Walton came out on top. Congrats to South for having a fine year and a bigger congrats to the Bearcats! Sandlin played a great game and Judy did a good job relieving Dixon who was in foul trouble all night. Mullikin ran the point most of the game and she continues to get better. They will face Anderson County tomorrow. Should be another exciting game. I'll take the Bearcats in that one (Walton Verona Bearcats vs. Anderson County Bearcats)! These are the only two schools in Kentucky to be called the Bearcats. Should be a real "Cat" fight!

I like the Bearcats in this one. Should be a good game. Can WV contain Syd Brown? I think that will be the key. Good luck to Walton Verona.

I like the Bearcats in this one. Should be a good game. Can WV contain Syd Brown? I think that will be the key. Good luck to Walton Verona.

I agree that the key for Walton will be containing Brown. Should be interesting.

What is a "bearcat" anyway?