Winning

SSC

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You haven't heard him winning? You aren't following very close. :lol: His twitter added over 150K followers in like 2 hours. Amazing. I just read a story about 2 crazy parties he threw for the Reds back in the 90's. Apparently he is a huge Reds fan.

If Charlie Sheen doesn't die soon to make it depressing, is this run the most entertaining run an entertainer has ever been on?

Are you asking if this is the most entertaining run that an entertainer has ever entertained?

If so, absolutely! Charlie's smashing everyone and everything in his way, pun's intended...

Winning? or Whining?

He was on two shows yesterday and I caught just parts of it, and he is supposed to be on Howard Sterns tomorrow. What he has been saying is BIZARRE! He is definitely not right!

His publicist quit too, I think it was last week. I say CBS needs to start writing some shows for next year without him, in the script he could "be on vacation or work overseas", show him they are serious and they will move on without him if necessary.

From what I have seen he is very sad to watch in these interviews, as he is screwed up!

You can see the interviews on youtube. It's crazy. If he's going to revolt I wish he would come out tomorrow with the Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn haircut! He's trying to be entertaining and he is but it's also sad because he looks like he is near death.