Winning

SSC

Should we stop listening to music - or any art for that matter - influenced by "destructive" behavior?
No, it was suggested that we should appreciate the fact that these people somehow made an ultimate sacrifice to give us enjoyable music. I really don't believe they destroyed their lives just so we could be entertained. And even if that was their twisted notion, it certainly was a false one.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gawker effect. Same thing that creates traffic jams on the clear side of the highway.

Couldn't agree more.

Shamrock fan, I respectfully disagree with the statement that "This has been going on for 30 years." He behavior has been escalating over the last few years. I also do not believe his constitution is any better than anyone else's. Only time will tell though, and I suspect his time is limited.

My favorite quote from THE MACHINE:

"It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books. We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it's scary. People say it's lonely at the top, but I sure like the view."

You are killing me that is too funny.

Watched something on MSNBC last night. They were discussing the two live-in girlfriends and Charlie's relationship. The TV guy said, "You're quiet" to the girl in the middle. Charlie said, "She's the observer." He then pointed to the girl on the end, the girl in the middle, and himself with the following line. "The Assassin, The Observer, and I'm the Body Dumper."

I laughed for ten minutes....

I'm using that one! Classic!

So, with the firing of Sheen from Men, how long before his 2 million followers on Twitter turn on him? As Birdsfan stated, a lot of those are just looking to see what is going on and not actually supporting him. That is my favorite show, but with his non stop non sense running his mouth I am tired of him! His statement today was just as weird as his others, all he needs to do is shut up! But he won't or can't! When Men starts the next season without him, or if it is cancelled when will these fans of his start to fade away, all they are doing is giving him the attention he is begging for, a platform to stand on, when they are gone, maybe he will get a clue!

So, with the firing of Sheen from Men, how long before his 2 million followers on Twitter turn on him? As Birdsfan stated, a lot of those are just looking to see what is going on and not actually supporting him. That is my favorite show, but with his non stop non sense running his mouth I am tired of him! His statement today was just as weird as his others, all he needs to do is shut up! But he won't or can't! When Men starts the next season without him, or if it is cancelled when will these fans of his start to fade away, all they are doing is giving him the attention he is begging for, a platform to stand on, when they are gone, maybe he will get a clue!

I would say a large portion of his supporters are not 2.5 Men fans. All the ones I know do not watch the show.