Winning

SSC

Well -- as long as Twitter is now the measuring stick of a human soul's worth -- way to go Charlie! :rolleyes:

That's not even close to why I stated that. It was more to get the idea of how much attention he's getting, not his soul's worth...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While it's unfortunate folks like Cobain and Janis Joplin were unable to control their demons, their sacrifices brought great things into this world -- things that are still making people happy to this day when folks listen to these artists' songs. Who am I to thumb my nose at their sacrifice?
So, it's a fair trade? It's worth their lives?

As someone who works in the mental health field, I watched his interviews from a different perspective. He looks like a classic case of bipolar mania with psychotic features. Drug use, hypersexual behavior, grandiose comments, super high energy levels, spending money like crazy, and rapid disorganized speech, are all symptoms. As long as he is not a danger to himself or others, there is not much anyone can do to help him until he crosses that line. Unfortunately he will probably cross that line the day he dies.

Looks like his family has attributed his behavior to drug use. I would hope that his family would look past the drug use to what may be the underlying cause. Very tough situation. I love Two and a Half Men, but I find his behavior very sad.

ferrisbueller_sheen.jpg

Come on, this has been going on for well over 30 years now. He's obviously not going to change; and perhaps his "constitution" is different from regular people, considering he's survived this long.

As to the women, they have to know they're not getting involved with a saint, so I don't feel too sorry for them.

Watched something on MSNBC last night. They were discussing the two live-in girlfriends and Charlie's relationship. The TV guy said, "You're quiet" to the girl in the middle. Charlie said, "She's the observer." He then pointed to the girl on the end, the girl in the middle, and himself with the following line. "The Assassin, The Observer, and I'm the Body Dumper."

I laughed for ten minutes....